Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 98% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 19,848元 (25,757 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $16 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)