Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.780 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 117% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元35,284 (45,235 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)