Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.729 CNY / SEK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 90% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,440 (25,308 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)