Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.475 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,297 (€2,180) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)