Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.386 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,843 (€3,093) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 3 hours ago)