Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30157 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,594元 (41,763 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ensenada costs Mex$ 23 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (about 2 hours ago)