Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30932 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,014 (35,607 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)