Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09855 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 32% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,555 (₨147,683) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)