Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09373 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,548 (₨123,205) in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Glasgow costs £1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $479 (about 1 hour ago)