Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00565 CNY / IQD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,223元 (1,986,086 Dinar) in Karbala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Alto Barinas costs 684,000 Bs.S. (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Larache costs 8 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $1,500 (32 minutes ago)