Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,015 (4,436TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (29 minutes ago)