Cost of living in Karaj, Iran vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 11,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,570元 (﷼ 58,296,463) in Karaj.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)