Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02076 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元10,040 (483,707 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)