Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01962 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,045 (359,038 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)