Cost of living in Karaganda, Kazakhstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01997 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karaganda (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,704 (335,714 KZT) in Karaganda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)