Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06440 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 29% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元7,116 (₨110,490) in Karachi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (29 minutes ago)