Cost of living in Kara, Togo compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01175 CNY / XOF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kara (Togo) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,851 (1,093,749 Franc) in Kara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (42 minutes ago)