Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02492 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元12,198 (489,409 Ft) in Kaposvár.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)