Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21390 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,597 (54,216 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)