Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22387 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,730元 (56,863 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)