Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21460 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,047 (56,134 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)