Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22766 CNY / TWD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,760 (78,012 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (23 minutes ago)