Cost of living in Kanpur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10522 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanpur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,659 (₨139,319) in Kanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walnut Creek, California costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)