Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05869 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,794 (¥320,229) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,321 (33 minutes ago)