Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05840 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,353 (¥297,154) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 2 hours ago)