Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06202 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 82% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,542 (¥476,305) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)