Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05899 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,876 (¥286,094) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Madison, Wisconsin costs $431 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)