Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.554 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 4% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,310 (RM10,498) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)