Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.666 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,814元 (RM7,691) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)