Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.676 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,675 (RM6,964) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)