Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.567 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,716 (RM6,839) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (27 minutes ago)