Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00161 CNY / KHR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,892 (6,163,026 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 30 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)