Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,863 (5,952,082 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)