Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,691 (5,833,829 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jakarta costs Rp 5,899,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 117,000TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 800,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)