Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00180 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,743 (5,976,112 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)