Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00183 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,568元 (7,427,724 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)