Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00188 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,903 (5,270,539 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)