Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00187 CNY / UGX
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 31% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,736元 (8,426,091 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)