Cost of living comparison between Kamloops, Canada and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.174 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,486 (C$4,733) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)