Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.759 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,053 (9,127 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)