Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,396 (8,935 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (41 minutes ago)