Cost of living comparison between Kalamata, Greece and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.396 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元15,778 (€2,133) in Kalamata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)