Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 27% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,935 (€1,525) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)