Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.825 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 45% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,942元 (€2,037) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)