Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.361 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,703元 (3,262 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tunis costs 1.200 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rousse costs 35,725 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trinidad costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)