Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.480 CNY / TND
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,341 (3,766 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)