Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 7% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,315 in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)