Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.853 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元14,304 (7,721TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)