Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06311 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,445 (¥276,402) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (39 minutes ago)