Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05846 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,180 (¥191,250) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)