Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05847 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,525 (¥214,205) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)