Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06126 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,582元 (¥189,055) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)