Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.681 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,920 (16,039 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)