Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 CNY / ZMW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,387元 (24,492 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)