Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10313 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,827 (192,250 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)