Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08861 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 9,315元 (105,123 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luxembourg costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vijayawada costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)