Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09083 CNY / AFN
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,640元 (139,157 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)