Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.826 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,295 (﷼ 8,374) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)