Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.752 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 80% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,015 (﷼ 10,282) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)