Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04732 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,411 (241,162 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)