Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04888 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,650 (258,793 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)