Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07713 CNY / SSP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 72% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元4,275 (55,425 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (35 minutes ago)