Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan vs Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04472 CNY / SSP *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,668元 (372,725 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)