Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14155 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,490元 (RD$ 88,238) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)