Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14035 CNY / DOP
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,529 (RD$ 75,018) in Juan Dolio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)