Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02176 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,294 (519,086 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (44 minutes ago)