Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,431 (R$ 6,478) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b250 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)