Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.729 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,849 (R$ 8,009) in Joinville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (39 minutes ago)