Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.622 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,779元 (RM7,877) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)