Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.681 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,390 (RM7,963) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)