Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.588 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,626 (RM10,471) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 330,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨1,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (about 2 hours ago)