Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.645 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 23% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,484元 (RM8,197) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Orlando, Florida costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)