Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 14% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,670 (RM8,457) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)