Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.555 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,976 (RM5,771) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)