Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,474 (R$ 5,984) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)