Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.172 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,287 (R$ 8,878) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,225 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)