Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.843 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,246元 (﷼ 8,817) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)