Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.837 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 72% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,802 (﷼ 14,045) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budva costs €500 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php13 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tallahassee, Florida costs $0.85 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)