Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,063元 (₩2,456,223) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)