Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00615 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,216元 (₩2,472,609) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)