Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 11,341元 in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)