Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017.
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,122 in Jiangmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)