Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06245 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元9,177 (₨146,945) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)