Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 104% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,564 (10,127 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)