Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 110% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,766 (17,207 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)