Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.785 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,785 (11,647 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)