Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.895 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 111% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 23,226元 (12,258 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 130 NT$ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Townsville costs AU$93 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (about 3 hours ago)