Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,531 (€1,801) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tyler, Texas costs $552 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)