Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,882 (€1,636) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)