Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,078 (€2,733) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)