Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00613 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,264元 (₩2,162,753) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)