Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,839 (₩2,724,983) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)