Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00609 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,039元 (₩1,811,234) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)