Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00593 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,860元 (₩1,663,538) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhengzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saratov costs руб 155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zielona Góra costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $56 (about 2 hours ago)