Cost of living comparison between Jelgava, Latvia and Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.343 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,519 (€2,386) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)