Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.481 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,422 (€2,329) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)