Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00587 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,092 (₩3,762,697) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)