Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,662 (₩2,151,565) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)