Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00604 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,807 (₩2,284,728) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (42 minutes ago)