Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00603 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 37% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,594 (₩2,088,562) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Constanţa costs 1.20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Donetsk costs 36₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)