Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00613 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,037 (₩3,433,825) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (1 minute ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)