Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.833 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 17% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,000 (﷼ 10,367) in Jeddah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)