Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09788 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 30% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元10,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元6,973 (₨71,235) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)