Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元11,501 (₨108,262) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)