Cost of living in Jamshedpur, India compared to Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09441 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamshedpur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元11,000 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 元8,153 (₨86,354) in Jamshedpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in London costs £1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 23 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)