Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Zhengzhou, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09681 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000元 in Zhengzhou you would need to make just about 7,525元 (₨77,729) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)