Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09893 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 8% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,130 (163,053 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)