Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09238 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,156 (109,931 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)