Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09629 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,689 (121,398 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元11,000 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (about 1 hour ago)