Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zhengzhou, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09945 CNY / KGS
Do you live in Zhengzhou? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 7% more expensive than in Zhengzhou (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,455 (175,514 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhengzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 450,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Perugia costs €17 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨6,055 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)